Monday, October 20, 2008

Texas weather

One evening the girls and I were sick of being stuck in the house, so we went on a walk outside. It was a nice evening, it had been raining and was starting to slow so we decided to go around the block. I put raincoats on the girls just in case, it was still sprinkling, and I just wore a sweatshirt. Well by the time we got about half way around the block it started to rain harder, and harder, and harder till it was finally pouring. It was too late to turn back so we just kept walking. It was actually quite refreshing. By the time we got home the puddles extended into the road atleast 2ft. The girls had a blast splashing and riding their bikes around in it.

1 comment:

The Marshall Family said...

Oh my gosh! That looks like so much fun. I couldn't tell the difference between your girls until I saw the pics of them on their bikes. They are practically the same size! What cuties.