Monday, December 15, 2008

The Moment You've All Waited For!!!

She's here! Finally! I must say this was the easiest of all my labors, probably because of the Epidural. Yes, I know, after 1 attempted and 1 successful natural labor, that is with no pain killers, I finally decided to have a nice comfortable labor. It was very nice to be able to relax through most of the process and be able to take the final stages slowly and not tear, not feel like I want to rip the doctors head off when hes not ready to catch my baby. Well enough about what I went through cause I know most of you are not going to read this and just skip to the pictures so I will post a few.


Sarah Elizabeth Hamblin was born on December 11th, 2008 at 2:16 pm

Family and Friends were present

She weighed 8lb 7oz and was 19 3/4" long

Her Daddy and her Mommy are both very happy to have their newest little angel join their family


She is the perfect addition to the Hamblin home

Oh, and she loves her pacifier...

And the blanket her daddy made her

Sarah has been in our home for a few days now and has already blessed our lives. She brings so much joy to her sisters, they can't wait to see her in the morning and give her kisses, sometimes even to the point of waking her up. We have had our trials over the past few days but have overcome them and now she is a happy baby that loves to eat, sleep and poop. I can't wait to see her grow up and become a beautiful little girl just like her sisters.

1 comment:

Braunersrither Family said...

Mona, She is so beautiful! She does not even seem like she has that newborn look! I love the double chin! You like you are in love already! So fun to see your new addition! Tricia