Thursday, February 5, 2009

Too Smart!

Emma is too smart for a 4 year old and I think this story may show you a little of our parenting style, that she obviously learned from.

I had just put the girls down for naps and I went down stairs to fold clothes. I looked up and saw Emma standing there with something in her hand. she said "Ill give you a treat if you let me stay up." "what kind of treat?" I asked, and she help up a quarter. It was so cute that I couldn't resist, and I let her have quiet time instead of nap time.

Lately she has been trying that trick a lot, she likes to try giving us stipulations. I guess maybe we bribe our kids too much.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Ha ha ha! Love it. That is hilarious! Soren always tries to find ways around our parental mandates, too. They are so innocent at that age!