Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mom Overboard

Roy tells me that I go to too much trouble on little things. For example for sarah's blessing I made some small "Chinese Food" looking boxes for the kids to take home that had treats in them. It was so much fun, and I have to say I love doing crafty stuff like that. Did I go overboard this time? I dont know for sure but Roy thinks I have Carple Tunnel (spelling?) from it.

On saturday we celebrated Ann Marie's 4th birthday. It was a princess party, I had a blast just watching the girls run around in their dress up.


The Invitation


The Cake



13 Handmade Gift Bags


I also printed out a picture of Ann Marie wearing a tiara and made a "Pin the Tiara on the Princess" game. The kids had tons of fun playing in the castle and dancing, unfortunately my camera was running low on batteries so pictures are limited.