Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Roy's 30th Birthday

Since Roy is finally an old man I had to plan something extra special for his birthday. I tried to go for a theme of Kids type games, but with an Adult twist.

Rule #1: Take the Birthday boy and give him a good beating.



Rule #2: Make sure and enjoy yourself while your're doing it



Rule #3: Have a little good, messy fun
Rule #4: LAUGH!

Rule #5: Wonder who your real friends are when they give you wierd, and extremely oversized gifts.


And last but not least
Rule #6: Make sure to take embarassing pictures and videos of your friends that they are sure to regret later















3 comments:

Rob & Shauna said...

Ahhh - good times! Had a good laugh at the memories...

daisy lynn said...

Man I look good when Robert puts whipped cream all over my face.

RachelFlores said...

Fun night! I couldn't believe I actualy took Roy's head off.